Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hoppity Happy Easter


I discovered another source of images.  I have a challenge requiring a bunny, and I could not locate any in my stash of images or collection of stamps - I usually do a different type of Easter card.  I located a site called freevintagedigistamps.com, and this bunny is the result.  I also used a stamp - it has no manufacturer name. I added a touch of yellow to the tiny flowers by the bunny, but decided to leave him uncolored so I would not mess it up!
The sketch rotated):  http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.com/
A feminine card - with rhinestones, flourishes, and ribbon:  http://www.papersundaes.blogspot.com/
I used shapeabilities doodles die, the Memory Box Lavalier die, and a nestie.  I am not sure how everyone does such beautiful "outlining" of the nesties.  I cut a smaller oval in sturdy cs, and placed it over the oval I wanted to edge.  I used a q-tip with chalk to create the edge. The flowers are colored with sparkly gel pens.  Ribbon and rhinestones are added.

3 comments:

AllisonG said...

I really like the sketch turned on its side - way to think outside the box! Your bunny is very sweet and makes a great Easter card. Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope to see you back again on Monday for the next sketchy challenge.

paper fun said...

Great take on our sketch. Awesome card. This card is so sweet.

Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy.

Mari

Shanna Shands said...

Great card for Easter. Sorry for my tardiness in commenting. Thanks for joining Paper Sundaes.