Saturday, April 2, 2016

Scripture, lace, hearts and flowers


I enjoy yard sales, and I scored big recently.  I bought two plastic tubs with hanging folders - and the folders were filled with papers and materials for partially completed projects as well as embellishments.  I had stopped late in the morning - they wanted to get rid of stuff so I spent a whole $12!  On the other hand, this makes me realize I need to use my things - before long my kids will be getting rid of all of my treasures!  At any rate, this DP and tiny heart brads were among the acquisitions.  The bg is dark green and lace is pale yellow.  Flowers - by Prima, and scripture from Our Daily Bread Music Speaks; Labels 4 dies.
CHALLENGES:  
Sketch:                       Sketch Saturday
Hearts and flowers:  Fantastic Tuesday
Lace & Scripture: Our Daily Bread
Any:                            Crafty Friends 
                                     DLArt 
                                     Crafty Gals Corner 
                                     Our-crafty-corner 
                                     Word Art Wednesday  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very nice and elegant, love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends this week and good luck xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the sentiment on this pretty card!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Dorothy. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents with us. I'm so grateful to have you play along in our challenge, and I wish you the best of luck in the random draw for the prize. Please stop by to join us again soon. I look forward to it.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I'd love to have you stop by my personal blog to say hello when you have time.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Joanna M. said...

So pretty Dorothy. Glad you were able to join us this week over on the Sketch Saturday blog! Psst: Congratulations on your win over on Tuesday Morning Sketches!
~Jo, SS-DT