Saturday, September 17, 2016

Confirmation #3

This is the final card I made to send to members of our recent confirmation class.  I used similar but not identical materials and designs, but I used the same image cut from the front of the church bulletin.  I feel it is important to recognize our young members for this milestone.  The papers are from a pad by Paper Studio.  I have used these papers a lot, and have lots of scraps.  I used two different pieces with the cross, and a tiny strip for the band.  I also used a piece of the green DP to mat the card, and a smaller scrap for the scalloped oval.  I am getting a lot of mileage from this pad!  I tried to make this more masculine for the only boy in the group.
Sketch:   Stella Says Sketch
3+ scraps:   Aloha Friday
Any:    Lemon Shortbread
             Inspiration Destination

2 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is such a thoughtful memento for the students! Its beautifully done! Thank you so much for joining us for the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge this week! We hope to see you again soon! Hugs, DT Karla